veraPDF 0.18 released
The latest version of veraPDF is now available for download. In addition, the veraPDF documentation site is now in beta – feedback in requested! The site provides installation and user guides to help users get started with veraPDF.
veraPDF 0.18 has the following fixes and enhancements:
- suppress all PDFBox warnings in the CLI interface when parsing PDF documents
- generate error report instead of the exception in case of broken PDF documents
- added a new CLI option to save XML report to a separate file in recursive PDF processing
veraPDF characterisation plugins
- enhancements to example pure java plugins
- plugins now configurable through a dedicated config file
Conformance checker fixes
- ignore DeviceGray color space in soft mask images
- treat glyph with GID 0 as .notdef in case of Type0 fonts
- fixed validation of role map for non-standard structure elements (Level A)
- fixed validation of page size implementation limits in case of negative width or height
- fixed validation of non-standard embedded CMaps referenced from other CMaps
- added 180 test files for parts 2 and 3
- test coverage now monitored by Codecov
- added integration tests for PDF/A-2u and PDF/A-3b validation profiles
- code QA now includes codacy and coverity services
Download veraPDF 0.18:
Please support our efforts by downloading and testing the software. If you encounter problems, or wish to suggest improvements, please add them to the projects GitHub issue tracker. Your feedback is very important, it helps to improve the software.
Keep up to date with the latest developments of veraPDF by subscribing to the veraPDF consortiums newsletter.