Electronic Document Conference sponsorship signup
The Electronic Document Conference is coming to Seattle, June 17-18 2019!
To receive a prospectus with details on sponsorship packages, email EDC2019@pdfa.org.
Gold sponsorship - exclusive to PDF Association members (6 slots)
- 1 70-minute seminar including placement on a promotional banner that day.
- 1 roll-up banner (<1m wide) provided by the sponsor for use only during the sponsor's seminar day.
- 1 5 minute “relevant product” session during the event. This presentation will be produced by PDFa into a polished video and placed online alongside educational content resulting from the event.
- Opt-in attendee list for use in a one-time email
- Large logo on the event’s page on pdfa.org, event promotional materials and the printed program
- An event banner dedicated to Gold sponsors’ logos
- 1 page in “PDF Products and Services 2019”. Add more pages for $200 each at checkout.
Silver sponsorship (12 slots)
- A 5 minute “relevant product” session during the event. This presentation is produced by PDFa into a polished video and placed online alongside the educational content resulting from the event.
- Small logo on the website, selected promotional materials and the printed program.
- A 1 page advertisement in “PDF Products and Services 2019”. Add more pages for $200 each at checkout.
Bronze sponsorship ($300)
- Bronze sponsorship reference on the website and in the printed program
- 1 page advertisement in “PDF Products and Services 2019”. Add more pages for $200 each at checkout.
PDF Products and Services 2019
PDF Products and Services 2018 was a big success! Sponsors of the Electronic Document Conference are automatically included in the 2019 publication. Sponsors can reserve additional pages when purchasing their sponsorship.
December, 2018 - sponsorship opens!
February 8, 2019 - deadline for educational session proposals!
February 22, 2019 - Attendee signup opens!
May 3, 2019 - Artwork is due!
June 17-18, 2019 - Electronic Document Conference!
- Members and sponsors are invited to propose session topics within the general areas described above.
- The Program Committee approves all presentations and may request changes for educational value.
- Sponsors are not guaranteed educational session slots.
- Educational and product presentations are video-recorded for public posting by the PDF Association. Gold sponsors may video-record their own seminars at their discretion.
Terms of sale: First come, first served. Without exception, all orders are taken with a credit-card via xing-events.com.